My husband was hired as a driver. He was lied to since day one!!!

He was flown out - of -state and told he would bring a truck back to Alabama. He was kept out of state for several weeks which was a problem because he had not packed for a long trip and only had a weeks worth of medication, so to top it off he has stayed sick since he left. He was cheated on his 1st check. I told him to leave it and I would come get him but he wanted to keep his word and do what he said he would do even though Sheridan aka Allen Farmer trucking did not!!!!

They also have questionable practices that I am preparing to notify every state they do business in.

Beware !!! We were warned and did not listen!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sheridan Logistics. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sheridan Logistics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transportation and Logistics category for more informed decision or compare Sheridan Logistics to other companies on our site.

Comments

What kind of person starts working for an OVER THE ROAD trucking company and does not pack clothes for a couple of weeks. Sounds to me like the wife just didn't trust him being gone so she got pissed.

We have never hid the fact that we are a coast to coast OTR company and i tell all of my new drivers to plan on being on the road for at least 2-4 weeks at a time before going home and even longer if you live in an area that we don't frequently travel.The people posting the complaints don't tell the entire truth about anything like when it comes to their home time. We don't give them a set amount of home time. When they go home we allow them to tell us they are ready.

They can be home 3 days or 3 weeks, it dose not matter to us. You tell me any other company out there that will allow a driver to go home more than a day or so without having vacation time to take.

Scottsboro, Alabama, United States #1254419

richard pete was a lieing son of a ***

Pinehurst, North Carolina, United States #1210665

Please tell me of any trucking company that doesn't lie. If your husband isn't man enough to speak for himself maybe you find a different one.

I've been with the company for 9 plus years and have been driving for over 22.

Companies lie, dispatchers lie, drivers lie, wives lie, husbands lie, children lie, etc. If you're not happy that's fine but as far as reporting the company keep in mind there are others in this company that would be affected by your actions.

to Anonymous Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1243681

Let me know who u are if your a man